[M] Heavy In Your Arms

Tag: Nikolai

Miki Denton
Cash on hand: Locked
Player Name: Laura
Discord: Laura #6842
plotter: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=346

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:39 am

“Well, that was an interesting evening,” Miki exclaimed, loosening his kravat as he sprawled on the red sofa in the center of his flat, a piece of furniture that had never before looked so inviting. Miki and Nikolai had bumped into Dove Koenig at The San Francisco Art Museum’s first exhibition of fantastical art, and had the Russian not mitigated their embarrassing row, it would have been a complete disaster. Kolya’s skill as a mediator surprised and impressed the elf. That his fiery lover was capable of such level-headedness, painted him in a different light.

Off came his shoes, waistcoat and monocle, making him wonder why humans felt the need to wear so many layers of stiff, unwieldy clothing to social events? Curiously, he gazed at Nikolai. How did he feel about Miki now that he had witnessed the worst of him, watching in horror as the elf lashed out at his former lover like a wounded animal, letting emotion usurp reason and civility. Miki felt a deep flush of shame, the incident still fresh in his mind, the realization that he wasn’t quite over Dove still lingering. Would Kolya be even more worried now that he knew that Miki had lied when he said that he had no more feelings for Dove?

Testing the waters, he gave Nikolai an affectionate smile. “I couldn’t have been prouder of you tonight.” Miki meant his art, of course, but he could have been talking about the way he handled the argument, too.
Nikolai Tosya
Player Name: Falcon
app: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=5519

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:27 am

Nikolai grunted in agreement when Miki called their evening ‘interesting’. Certainly, it had featured its share of surprises, especially the meeting with Dove. Part of Nikolai wished that he could still hate Miki’s former lover. That would make things so much simpler. But instead, he felt something resembling solidarity. They were not really so different -- just two people struck by the same tragedy, who reacted to it in very divergent ways. The similarity made Nikolai wonder if Miki was, consciously or unconsciously, attracted to broken men.

After taking off his jacket, Nikolai removed his tie, and draped both of them over the back of a chair. Then he lay down on the floor beside the sofa, gazing up at his lover. Witnessing Miki’s bitter attack against Dove had shifted the way that Nikolai veiwed him, but not in a way that made him think less of the elf. Instead, Miki seemed more rounded and complex, like the difference between a painting and an actual person.

Miki’s next words made Nikolai chuckle. “Because I did not punch Mister Koenig in the face?” he teased. Then, more seriously, he added “He seems like a good man. I am understanding why you still care about him. Why losing him still causes you pain.”

Reaching up, Nikolai took one of Miki’s hands, threading their fingers together. “I know that I am at fault. I have pushed for certain things because my heart desperately desires them. But please, do not feel like you must lie to me. Lies poisoned everything I loved. I do not want any between us.”
Miki Denton

Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Miki chuckled along, but if Kolya had attacked Dove? It was unthinkable. Then again, Miki easily remembered the broken glass, and the way that Kolya hovered over his spread legs, eyes lit up with blind rage. He’d lost control a few times with Miki. It wasn’t unthinkable at all.

The elf gave himself a little shake, as if it would rid himself of memory, taking Kolya’s hand as it stretched towards him. Outright lying wasn’t natural to Miki, but lying by omission was another story. In order to spare himself from Kolya’s jealousy, he hadn’t been forthcoming about Dove. Giving a gentle smile, Miki tried to change that.

“I am not quite over him,” he admitted plainly. “I thought I was, but it’s obvious that it still hurts. But I’m getting there.”

His gaze panned over the handsome slopes of Koyla’s features, his intense blue eyes, and perfectly sculpted cheekbones, feeling lucky that the man hadn’t walked out on him after his embarrassing display. Kolya was temperamental, but incredibly loyal, and it filled the elf with a strong surge of affection for his lover.

“I don’t deserve you,” he said, adding a suggestive arch of his brow.

"Come closer."
Nikolai Tosya

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:55 pm

“I am not quite over him.”

Even though Nikolai already knew that to be true, even though he’d just said it himself, the words still stung when Miki spoke them. He was not enough. Not enough to fill Miki’s heart, not enough to keep the elf from pining for what might have been with another man. These things started out small. But the deficiency always grew, like an insidious patch of rot, until one day...one day, he wouldn’t even be enough to make Miki stay. Ultimately, he hadn’t been enough for Natasha. Why should this turn out any differently?

Although the hurt probably flashed in Nikolai’s eyes, he did his best to prevent it from showing on his face. He knew that he couldn’t expect Miki to be honest with him if he threw a tantrum every time he heard something he didn’t like.

Fortunately, Nikolai’s sadness didn’t last. Miki chased it away, as he always did, as if it was nothing more than a bothersome fly. Smiling, Nikolai gave a small shake of his head when Miki claimed to be unworthy. No. He was the one who didn’t deserve this wonderful man. So wise, and yet so playful. So full of mysteries, and yet so forthright. So brave, and yet so vulnerable.

Miki’s command made Nikolai’s smile grow wider. Unlacing their fingers, he seized the elf’s shoulders, pulling him from the sofa. Nikolai’s muscular body didn’t provide much of cushion as Miki landed against it. Fortunately, it was just a very short fall.

“Is this close enough?” Nikolai inquired, their faces barely inches apart. Then, placing a hand behind Miki’s head, he closed even that distance as he kissed him passionately.
Miki Denton

Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:55 pm

An obvious glimmer of hurt passed over Kolya’s eyes as Miki admitted that he wasn’t yet over Dove Koenig, and he knew there was nothing he could do about that. He wished he could rephrase it somehow; perhaps it wasn’t tactful enough, but it was too late. However, with his playful command, Koyla’s smile grew, and Miki grinned as he was pulled from the couch, on top of his lover. He yielded to the kiss, letting their tongues play, hands raking through Koyla’s hair. It awoke a pulse of animal need between his thighs.

Breaking the kiss, Miki’s passion grew more fevered as he lowered his lips to Kolya’s throat, kissing, sucking and biting, not too hard, but enough to mean it. Meanwhile his hands traveled down Kolya’s athletic torso, fingers sinking into flesh. What was it about Kolya that made him want to submit to him completely. Out in public, he wouldn’t stand for the painter’s possessiveness, but here, behind closed doors, he craved it like a drug.

“It’s good,” he breathed between kisses to Kolya’s neck and jaw, smiling against his cheek.

“But why am I on top?”
Nikolai Tosya

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Nikolai groaned with savage delight as Miki’s mouth explored his throat. Like a drawbridge being raised, his body arched up against his lover’s, every muscle straining and taut. Nikolai always thought of himself as the one who dominated their sexual games. But if Miki could drive him into a state of frenzied lust so easily, who was really topping who?

Maybe they were like the charging bull and the nimble matrador. Neither one truly in control, both of them fighting for their lives.

Miki’s words coaxed Nikolai from his thoughts. “Is good question,” he conceded. “Also, why are we still wearing so much clothing?”

Eventually, Nikolai wanted to try things from the submissive position, to better understand what Miki experienced as he was teased and tormented to the point of breaking. But not tonight. The encounter with Dove had already left Nikolai feeling too vulnerable. Tonight, he needed to be strong and in control. He needed to take Miki to a place where, at least for a little while, there would be no room in his mind for thoughts of his former lover. No room for anything except pleasure, and pain, and Nikolai.

“I must be quite rough with you tonight, my treasure,” he murmured in Miki’s ear, his voice warm and affectionate, as if he was merely whispering sweet nothings to his lover. Gently, Nikolai ran his thumb across Miki’s cheek. “But if you are good, and if you do as I say, I will make it all worthwhile. I promise.”

Tangling his fingers in Miki’s golden hair, Nikolai gave the elf a final kiss. Then, in a much more commanding tone, he ordered “Strip for me.”
Miki Denton

Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:12 pm

Miki wasn’t surprised that roughness was on Kolya’s mind. He knew that his confession about Dove had probably made his lover a bit insecure, and maybe a bit aggressive, too. He couldn’t blame Kolya for wanting to make his mark on Miki, reminding him who was in control. He would gladly switch it up, if Kolya wanted it, playing the dominant role for the evening. Someday, he hoped to, just so that Kolya could feel how exquisite it was to give himself to someone so intimately, to savor both punishment and reward, for one made the other so much sweeter.

But tonight, Kolya would be in command, to be obeyed. Worshiped even. At his order to strip, Miki rose so that he was straddling Nikolai’s hips, and one by one, pieces of his clothing came off, down to the silver ear cuff adorning one pointed ear. His breaths were heavy, eyes locked on the Russian Duke, as the final garment was dropped to the floor.

The feeling of being naked, sitting atop his fully clothed lover gave him such an erotic charge, it nearly took his breath away. Although the elf hadn’t been given an order, he began to work furiously at the fly of Kolya’s trousers, fingers deftly working the buttons open. In no time, his hand was curling around his lover’s cock, gliding along the shaft in long, firm strokes.

"You drive me crazy, Kolya."
Nikolai Tosya

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:02 pm

With eyes that barely seemed to blink, Nikolai watched his lover undress. It was hard to say which captivated him more -- the grace of Miki’s movements or the magnitude of his submission. If power was an aphrodisiac, then having power over such a rare and ethereal creature was the strongest aphrodisiac of all. Reaching out, Nikolai caressed each inch of bare skin as it was revealed, savoring it with his fingers. Until finally, the last piece of Miki’s clothing fluttered to the floor like a dying moth.

A growl of desire rumbled deep inside Nikolai, even before he felt hands unfastening his trousers. Too startled to respond, he allowed Miki to free his cock, already rigid and hypersensitive. When the elf’s hand closed around it, the resulting jolt of pleasure drove a howl from Nikolai’s lips. His hips bucked upwards, thrusting against his lover’s caress, while his fingers clawed at the wooden floor beneath him, searching for nonexistent handholds.

Miki’s stroking felt so damn good. Nikolai was tempted to surrender, to expel all of the evening’s tensions in a glorious burst. But that would be ending things far too soon. There was so much more he wanted to do tonight. Once again, Nikolai grabbed Miki, dragging him to the floor as he flipped their positions. Now he straddled Miki’s waist, gazing down at him with eyes so full of lust that they were nearly black. Only a thin ring of blue remained around his dilated pupils.

“You do not know madness,” Nikolai corrected, in response to Miki’s comment about being driven crazy. “But I will show it to you.”

Then Nikolai was on his feet . With one hand holding his pants up, while the other hand gripped Miki’s hair, he dragged his lover into the bedroom and hurled him onto the bed. “Lie on your stomach,” he ordered. “With your arms and legs spread.”
Miki Denton

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:57 am

As Miki stripped, he tried to imagine what was going through Kolya’s head. From the Russian’s expression, Miki guessed that all of his naked flesh was like a drink of water to a thirsty man. He couldn’t remember exactly how long Kolya and his wife were married, but it was long enough to be deprived of the kind of sexual fulfillment most people took for granted. Miki hoped that he was worth the wait.

Grabbing Kolya's cock, he didn’t get more than a few strokes in, when Kolya suddenly flipped him over on his back, straddling his waist, Miki’s erection straining underneath him.

“You do not know madness, but I will show it to you.”’

Kolya’s words gave Miki a shudder down his spine, as the elf’s eyes widened. It was exciting when Kolya got like this, more beast than man. It was also a bit frightening, too, but Miki was confident that Kolya knew his limits as well as his own, even though they never really talked about it.

Then came the roughness that Kolya promised. Miki let out a cry as he felt himself hoisted up by the hair, scrambling to keep up with his lover as he marched towards the bedroom. He hit the headboard with a thump, and before he could even process everything, another order came. After the things that transpired that evening, Miki was feeling extra submissive, instantly sprawling into the position that Kolya desired.

He gazed back at Kolya with uncertainty. Was he mad about Dove? This was rougher than he’d ever gotten, so Miki wasn’t quite sure where it was coming from. Adrenaline thrummed through his body, as the world melted away, leaving only the sounds of his racing heart and the ragged breathing of his wild-eyed lover.
Nikolai Tosya

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Gazing down at Miki’s splayed body, Nikolai experienced a disorienting mixture of tender affection and savage lust. It was not anger that drove him tonight. He couldn’t get mad at Miki for still caring about Dove -- feelings were illogical, uncontrollable things. To blame Miki for being heartbroken would be like a doctor blaming their patient for getting sick. But that didn’t mean Nikolai intended to stand back and let the disease run its course. No, he would purge this illness from his lover, using any treatment necessary.

In his typically unhurried fashion, Nikolai undressed, before retrieving a small chest from beneath Miki’s bed. He remembered the first time they played these games, when he’d needed to improvise with pillowcases. Fortunately, they’d added a few items to their collection since then. Opening the chest, Nikolai removed a pair of wrist restraints, which he attached to the two posts at the head of the bed.

Nikolai sat down on the mattress beside Miki. Lifting the elf’s hand, he pressed its smallest finger to his lips. But instead of merely kissing it, he opened his mouth, drawing the entire digit inside. Swirling his tongue along its length, he licked and sucked, as if giving fellatio. Then he released it with a soft pop. Each finger received the same attention, before Nikolai finally fastened the retraint’s leather cuff around Miki’s wrist.

After Miki’s other wrist had been secured in exactly the same fashion, Nikolai rose from the bed and took another toy out of the chest. A riding crop. Gently, he brushed its keeper against Miki’s cheek. “Madness is the desire I feel for you. Madness is everything I would do to keep you as my own. The atrocities I would commit. The humiliations I would endure.”

With excruciating slowness, Nikolai began dragging the keeper down Miki’s spine. “Do you see it in my eyes? Do you taste it in my kiss? I think you do, a little bit. It excites and frightens you. But I could show you so much more, if you are brave enough.”

Reaching Miki’s ass, Nikolai flicked the riding crop against it. “Are you?”
  • Information